At Robert Le Kyng we have a SENCo who is responsible for the Special Needs provision in the mainstream school.
Her name is Mrs Fisher and she can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school office.
The Special Resource Provision for children with Physical Impairment (SRP or The Snug) is managed by Mrs Coward, who can also be contacted through the school office.
See our information reports for details of mainstream and SRP Special Needs provision.
- Special Educational Needs Policy 2023
- SRP Information Report 2022
- SEN Information Report Nov 22
- Annual report to parents Sept 2021
- Swindon Local Offer
- Government Website – SEND Guide for Parents and Carers
- Our Special Educational Needs Policy can be found in the policies and documents section.
- Swindon SEND Families News SPLASH
- Swindon SEND Splash for all