At Robert Le Kyng we have a non-teaching SENCo who is responsible for the Special Needs provision in the mainstream school.
Her name is Mrs Walker-Morecroft and she can be contacted via the school office.
The Special Resource Provision for children with Physical Impairment (SRP or The Snug) is managed by Mrs Leighfield, who can also be contacted through the school office.
See our information reports for details of mainstream and SRP Special Needs provision.
- SEN Information Report Sept 17
- SRP Information Report 2017
- Assessibility Plan 2014-17
- SEND Annual report to Parents 2016
- My Care My Support
- Government Website – SEND Guide for Parents and Carers
- Our Special Educational Needs Policy can be found in the policies and documents section.